Internet Fixes Internet Explorer 7.0.
Don't Warn On
Close With Multiple Tabs Open In I E 7.
SUMMARY: Tired of
Internet Explorer 7 always warning you when closing the browser if multiple tabs
By default, if you close Internet Explorer 7 with multiple tabs open, it will
prompt you to confirm this decision. This helps prevent you from accidentally
closing the browser when you forget that websites are open in other tabs.
While many people prefer this dialog box appearing, others would rather close
Internet Explorer 7 immediately. To turn off this dialog box:
1. Click the "Tools" button, selecting "Options".
2. When the "Internet Options" multi-tabbed dialog box appears, click the
3. Next to "Tabs" click the "Settings" button.
4. When the "Tabbed Browsing Settings" dialog box appears, uncheck "Warn me when
closing multiple tabs" as shown in the picture below.
Prevent Internet Explorer 7 from
warning you when closing the browser if multiple tabs are open.
5. Click "OK" on the dialog boxes to close them.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?