Internet Fixes Internet Explorer 7.0.
the Temporary Internet Files Folder on Browser Close.
For privacy, clear Internet Explorer 7's cache.
Internet Explorer 7 keeps a
cache of visited webpage's in its Temporary Internet Files folder. This way,
if you frequently view the same webpage's, Internet Explorer 7 can load
unchanged content such as images, multimedia, or the pages themselves from your
cache instead of reloading content from the web.
While many people find the cache feature useful, others find it a potential
privacy violation. If others use your computer, they may be able to figure out
which sites you viewed using Internet Explorer.
Without completely disabling the cache, you can instead have Internet Explorer 7
clear it every time you exit the browser.
1. Click the "Tools" menu selecting "Internet Options".
2. When the multi-tabbed "Internet Options" dialog box appears, click the
3. Scroll down to "Security".
4. Check "Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is closed".
5. Click "OK" to close the dialog box.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?