Internet Fixes Feature
Run An Internet
Filter In IE 7.
Many parents out there, are worried about their kids once they have an
Internet Connection at home. From sex, to violence its all available on the
internet and worst still most of it is FREE!
This is a concern raising the daily stress level of many parents. I have a few
tips on how you can control your kids web activities.
Start with restricting our innocent life from gaining access to such websites.
If you are using
Internet Explorer (IE) 5.0 and above, its a great place to
IE has a feature to restrict such websites displaying sex, violence, and many
other things, only that 90% of the parents are not aware of this great
facility provided by Microsoft.
Steps to a stress free kids life.
1. Open IE.
2. Go to the Tools menu and click on
3. Select the Content Tab.
4. Click on Enable.
5. On the dialogue box, you can choose a rating standard. for each area, you
can choose a level to which one can gain access. for sex, nudity, language and
violence. select your choice, you can choose to allow a little bit of
everything to not allowing anything of such content.
6. Click on advanced tab after you are done with the selection of levels.
7. Enter a password and keep it to yourself. make sure your smart kids cannot
guess what it is.
8. Click OK, and close all windows.
9. Test It For Yourself! Go to a sex website, and the content advisor will
block it, asking for a password.
10. If That Happens Then All Is Well For Now!
Let me know if you need anything else.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?
If you found this information useful,