Error message 1719

Ask any and all of your Windows 7 questions here.

Re: Error message 1719

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby lorraine » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:43 pm

Hi Colin,

I see that you're making progress. Fingers crossed that all will go smoothly from this point on!

As for "Your Uninstaller 2008" I have no experience with it. I looked it up and, of course, there is a more current version available since 2008 but it's only a trial. As I wrote earlier, I use either the PC Decrapifier, Revo Uninstaller or IObit Even CCleaner has an uninstaller. I like CCleaner because I can run the registry cleanup periodically when doing a lot of work on applications.

I once helped a friend out who had a lot of trouble with McAfee and I found that their support was very good. I'm glad that they sorted things our for you.

I see that HP sent you to the same MS article that I did. If you read some of my other links I think you'll find information about uninstalling the trial version but at this point I suppose that if you want Microsoft Office you might as well keep the trial and upgrade it when it expires. I don't have either MS Office 2007 or 2010 but I used one of the versions when visiting a friend last year. I do know that many people are generally happy with them both once they get used to the ribbon. Your choice.

Wishing you continued success with your ongoing tasks,
Lorraine
lorraine

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Windows 7 Questions.