The following should get you on your wireless network. You need the name and password for your network before doing anything though.
How to connect a BlackBerry to your wireless network.
To connect a BlackBerry to your home network you need to have a working broadband connection, a wireless router and you need to know your wireless network name and wireless password.
If you have not set up a broadband connection before attempting these steps, or if you are having problems with your broadband connection apart from connecting your BlackBerry, please resolve these issues first.
If you know your wireless network name and wireless password, you can connect your Blackberry to your network by carrying out the following steps:
1. Ensure both your BlackBerry and wireless router are switched on.
2. On the home screen, click the Manage Connections icon.
3. Click Set Up Wi-Fi Network.
4. Click Scan for Networks.
5. If prompted, click Turn Wi-Fi on.
6. Select your wireless network name.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions and enter your wireless password when prompted.
8. When you are prompted to save a profile for the wireless network, click Next so that your BlackBerry connects to the wireless network automatically next time.
9. To complete the setup, click Finish.
To change your wireless network options later, on the home screen, click the Manage Connections icon and select Wi-Fi Options.
Make a Donation!