Didn't Find What You Were Looking For? Just Click Here And Ask Us!
Add a navigation bar in FrontPage 2000
Navigation is always a good idea when exploring Web pages. Here's how it's created:
1. In Page View, position your cursor where you want to put the bar.
2. Click Insert, Navigation Bar.
3. Select the type of hyperlinks to add to the navigation bar under Hyperlinks To Add To Page.
4. To add links to pages on the same level as the current page, choose Same Level. Select the Home Page check box under Additional Pages to add a link to your home page, too.
5. Under Orientation And Appearance, choose Horizontal if you want your navigation bar to run across the top of the page, or Vertical if you want to it run down the side.
6. Choose Text (unless you're using a theme for your page, then you can select buttons).
7. Click OK to create your navigation bar. If you're using a theme for your web, button navigation bars will use fonts, colors, and other style elements from the theme.
Note: If you add a navigation bar to a page that uses a shared border, the change will affect all pages using that border.