FrontPage 2000 Tips And Tricks!!
Didn't Find What You Were Looking For? Just Click Here And Ask Us!
PowerPoint Presentations- publish a
presentation or HTML
file to the Web
1. Open or create the presentation you want to publish to the web
2. On the File menu, click Save as Web page.
3. In the File name box, type a name for the Web page.
4. In the folder list, select a location for the Web page. It can be saved in your web
5. To change the web page title ( the text that appears in the title bar of your web browser), click Change Title, type the new title in the Page title box, and then click OK
6. To publish only certain slides or a custom show, to turn on or off speaker notes, and to specify the level of browser support for the Web page, click Publish and then select the options you want.
7. To select additional Web page formatting and display options, click Web Options, select the options you want, and then click OK. Note: Options on the General tab in the Web Options dialog box are specific to PowerPoint. Options on the other tabs are common to all Office programs.Click Publish