2000 Tips And Tricks!!
Find What You Were Looking For? Just
Click Here And Ask Us!
Publish your web using FTP
- On the File menu, click Publish Web.
- Click Options to expand the list of options.
- Specify whether you want to publish only pages that have changed, or all
- To publish subwebs, select the Include subwebs check box.
- In the Specify the location to publish your web to box, type the location
of an FTP Web server (for example, ftp://ftp.server.com/public_html), or
click the arrow to select a location to which you have published before.
Clicking Browse to find the
folder on the server where your web is
stored is not recommended for FTP publishing because you will need to
navigate through a folder structure which might be unclear.
- Click Publish.
Because you are publishing to a Web server that does not run the
FrontPage Server Extensions, you will be notified if your web contains
any features that require the server extensions.
If you cancel publishing in the middle of the operation, files that
have already been published remain on the destination Web server.