Install the Windows 2000
- Insert the Windows 2000 Server
or Windows 2000 Advanced Server CD into an available CD ROM drive.
- Click the Start button, then
- Click Browse, and browse to the
i386 folder on the Windows 2000 Server or Advanced Server CD from Step
- In the field next to "File
Name" type adminpak.msi and then click Open. The path and filename
should then appear in the Run box.
- Click OK, and the Windows 2000
Administration Tools Setup Wizard will appear.
- Click Next.
- Make sure that Install the
Administrative Tools is selected, then click Next. The Tools will then be
installed to your hard drive.
- Click Finish to complete the
installation and exit the Wizard.
- To view and use the newly
installed tools, look in the Start Menu by clicking Start, Programs,
Administrative Tools. Click on the tool you would like to use.