You can change your file
- If you would like to open up a
file to an application of your choice, here's how:
- From any open Explorer window,
select Tools> Folder Options.
- In the resulting dialog box,
click the File Types tab, then scroll down the list of registered file types
and select the file extension that you wish to change.
- Click the Change button, select
your application then click OK. Then, close the Folder Options window.
- The next time you double-click
that file type, it will open in the chosen application.