Do you want to add pop-out lists to
- If you have ever added a pop-out
folder such as; "Printer", "Control Panel" or
"Dialup Networking" to Windows 95/98 start menu, the you know how
handy they can be.
- You can easily add these folders
to Windows ME, here's how:
- Go to Start> Settings>
Taskbar and Start Menu, click the Advanced tab.
- Under Start Menu and Taskbar,
select the appropriate "Expand" option(s) (IE: Control Panel,
Printers or Dial-Up Networking), then click OK.
- Back in your Start menu, select
Settings, and you will see arrows next to the folders you chose to
- Select one, you will now see
your selected folder.