CDs From A Set Of Files In XP!
1. Insert a blank,
writable CD into the CD recording drive.
2. Open My Computer.
3. Click the files or folders you want to copy to the CD. To select more than
one file, hold down the CTRL key while you click the files you want. Then, under
File and Folder Tasks, click Copy this file, Copy this folder, or Copy the
If the files are located in My Pictures, under Picture Tasks, click Copy to CD
or Copy all items to CD, and then skip to step 5.
4. In the Copy Items dialog box, click the CD recording drive, and then click
5. In My Computer, double-click the CD recording drive. Windows displays a
temporary area where the files are held before they are copied to the CD. Verify
that the files and folders that you intend to copy to the CD appear under Files
Ready to be Written to the CD.
6. Under CD Writing Tasks, click Write these files to CD. Windows displays the
CD Writing Wizard. Follow the instructions in the wizard.
When the process is finished, the last page of the wizard displays a check box
that enables you to create another CD like the one you just made.
7. Click Yes, write these files to another CD and insert another blank, writable
CD into the CD recording drive. Follow the instructions in the wizard.
- To open My Computer, double-click the My
Computer icon on the desktop.
- After you copy files or folders to the CD, it is useful to view the CD to
confirm that the files are copied.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?
If you found this information useful,