To Prevent The
Information Bar From Being Displayed For All Websites!
I don't recommend this Tip in all Cases because it opens ActiveX controls.
I recommend adding a website to Trusted Zone only if you trust the website
This procedure will allow Web sites to automatically prompt you when downloading
files and software (bypassing the Information Bar).
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
3. On the Security tab, click Custom Level.
4. Do one or both of the following:
- To turn off the Information Bar for file downloads, in the Downloads section
of the list, under Automatic prompting for file downloads, click Enable.
- To turn off the Information Bar for ActiveX controls, in the ActiveX controls
and plug-ins section of the list, under Automatic prompting for ActiveX
controls, click Enable.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?
If you found this information useful,