To Add Another
View To An Event Log!
1. Open Event Viewer.
2. In the console tree, click the log of which you want to add another view.
3. On the Action menu, click New Log View.
4. On the Action menu, click Rename.
5. Type the name as you want it to appear in the console tree and press ENTER.
- To open Event Viewer, click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control
Panel. Double-click Administrative Tools, and then double-click Event Viewer.
- Log views added to the console tree can be managed and customized in the same
way as the default logs.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?
If you found this information useful,