In Order To Find
And Copy A File Or Folder You Can!
1. Open My Documents.
If the file or folder you want to copy is not located in My Documents or its
subfolders, use Search to find it. To open Search, click Start, point to Search,
and then click For Files or Folders.
2. Click the file or folder you want to copy.
3. Under File and Folder Tasks, click Copy this file or Copy this folder.
4. In Copy Items, select the drive or folder you want to copy to, and then click
- To open My Documents, double-click the My Documents icon on your desktop.
- You can copy more than one file or folder at a time.
- To select consecutive files or folders, click the first item, press and hold
down SHIFT, and then click the last item. To select nonconsecutive files or
folders, press and hold down CTRL, and then click each item.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?