Think About Your Desktop Theme In Windows XP!
It's easy to change the look of other desktop elements such as text boxes,
title bars, and other selected items. Windows XP contains a range of
color-coordinated themes. Or customize each element individually.
Select A Theme:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Click Appearance and Themes.
3. Under Pick a task, click Change the desktop background to go to the Display
Properties dialog box.
4. On the Themes tab, in the Theme list, click the theme you want, and then OK.
To change desktop elements individually, go to the Display Properties dialog box
as described above. Then:
1. On the Appearance tab, choose elements to customize from the drop-down menus
and modify them by clicking the Effects button to open windows containing
When you are satisfied, click OK.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?
If you found this information useful,