Using Automatic Image Resizing In Internet Explorer
When you view a picture that is too large to fit completely within the browser window, Automatic Image Resizing resizes the picture for you so you can see it in your browser window without having to scroll up and down or to the left and right. An Automatic Image Resizing icon will appear in the lower-right corner of the picture you want to resize. You can use this icon to resize the picture so that it either returns to its original size or fits within the browser window.
1. To expand a resized picture to its original size, click the Automatic Image Resizing icon in the lower-right corner of the resized picture.
2. To resize the image to fit in the browser window, click the Automatic Image Resizing icon.
To Turn Automatic Image Resizing On Or Off:
Automatic Image Resizing is turned on by default. But you can turn it on and off by using the Advanced tab on the Internet Options dialog box.
1. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
2. Click the Advanced tab, and then scroll down to the Multimedia section.
3. Select or clear the Enable Automatic Image Resizing check box.
If you choose to keep Automatic Image Resizing on, you can easily resize a picture.
Did this Article Give you the Information You Were Looking For?