Default Operating System For Startup!
1. Open System in Control Panel.
2. On the Advanced tab, under Startup and Recovery, click Settings.
3. Under System startup, in the Default operating system list, click the
operating system you want to start when you turn on or restart your computer.
4. Select the Display list of operating systems for check box, and then type the
number of seconds you want the list displayed before the default operating
system starts automatically.
- To open System, click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then
- To manually edit the boot options file, click Edit. Microsoft strongly
recommends that you do not modify the boot options file (boot.ini). Doing so may
render your computer unusable.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?