To Erase Files
From A CD!
1. Open My Computer.
2. Double-click the CD recording drive. Windows displays the files and folders
located on the CD.
3. Under CD Writing Tasks, click Erase this CD-RW. Windows displays the CD
4. Follow the instructions in the wizard to delete the files on the CD-RW.
- To open My Computer, double-click the My Computer icon on the desktop.
- Erasing the CD deletes all the files on the CD; you cannot select individual
files to delete.
- Not all CDs are erasable. If the CD you are using is not erasable, for
example, a CD-R, then this feature is not available.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?