Change The Number
Of Lines That You Scroll With The Wheel!
1. Open the Mouse in Control Panel.
2. On the Wheel tab, under Scrolling, click Scroll, and then select the number
of lines to scroll with each notch on the wheel.
Click Scroll one "screen" at a time.
- To open Mouse, click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then
- A "screen" is different depending on the size of your window and the program
you are using. Scrolling one screen at a time is equivalent to using the PAGE UP
or PAGE DOWN keys on your keyboard, or to clicking above or below the scroll
- Some programs may limit the maximum number of lines that you can scroll with
each notch of the wheel.
- If your mouse does not have a mouse wheel, the Wheel tab may not appear.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?