Tips For Using
The Mouse Buttons And Wheel!
- To click, point to an object on the screen and quickly press and release the
- To double-click, point to an object on the screen and quickly press and
release the primary button twice. If you have trouble double-clicking, you can
often perform the same task by right-clicking the object and then clicking the
first option on the menu that appears.
- To drag an object, move your pointer over an object on the screen, click and
hold the primary button, move the object to a new location, and then release the
- To display shortcut menus, point to an object on the screen, and then click
the secondary button.
- If your button has a wheel, roll the wheel with your forefinger to move up or
down in a document or on a Web page.
- See your mouse or trackball documentation for more information about using the
buttons and wheel.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?