You Want To Activate
Content Advisor? OK. This Is How!
To activate Content Advisor, you set yourself up as the Supervisor of Content
with a password.
Don't lose it! I Get Many
Requests for ways of removing a Content Password and I
Donít Answer These!
1. On the Internet
Explorer Tools menu, click Internet Options.
2. Click the Content tab, and click the Enable button.
3. In the Content Advisor box, click the General tab, and then click the Create
4. In the Create Supervisor Password box, type the password you want to use.
5. In the Confirm Password box, type the same password again.
Internet Explorer requires this to make sure you haven't made a typing error.
6. In the Hint box, type a hint to help you remember your password, and then
Make sure the hint is one your child won't know the answer to. If you can't come
up with something, leave it blank. (But then, of course, you're on your own if
you forget the password!)
7. Click OK in response to the message about Content Advisor, and then click OK
Now every time you bump into Content Advisor's protective walls, you'll need to
type the supervisor password to get through.
Be careful! Don't lose your password. To turn off Content Advisor or make any
changes whatsoever, you'll need your supervisor password. Store it in a
child-proof place away from your computer.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?