Use ClickLock To
Make Dragging Easier!
1. Open The Mouse in Control Panel.
2. On the Buttons tab, under ClickLock, select the Turn on ClickLock check box.
3. To change how long you need to hold down the mouse button to set ClickLock,
- To open Mouse, click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then
- ClickLock enables you to select text or drag a file without having to
continuously hold down the mouse button.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?