Serial Keys Options In XP!
Serial Keys is designed for people who have difficulty using the computer's
standard keyboard or mouse. Serial Keys provides support so that alternative
input devices, such as single switch or puff and sip devices, can be plugged
into the computer's serial port.
1. Open The Accessibility Options.
2. On the General tab, under SerialKey devices, click Settings.
3. Change the serial port and baud rate for your SerialKey device as
- To use Serial Keys, Fast User Switching must be turned off. (Fast User
Switching is only available on Windows XP Home Edition and Windows XP
Professional when it is not joined to a domain.)
- To open Accessibility Options, click Start, point to Settings, click Control
Panel, and then double-click Accessibility Options.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?