Limit Access To
Web Sites With Content Advisor!
With Content Advisor activated, you can create a list of Web sites that can
always be viewed by your family. If someone attempts to access a Web site that
is not on your approved list, they will be prompted for the Content Advisor
Supervisor password to proceed. To create your list of approved and disapproved
Web sites, activate Content Advisor using the instructions above and then follow
1. On the Internet Explorer Tools menu, click Internet Options.
2. Click the Content tab, and click the Settings button.
3. You will be prompted for the Supervisor password. Enter your password and
4. In the Content Advisor box, click the Approved Sites tab.
5. In the field for Allow this Web site, type in the Web address that you want
to allow or disapprove.
6. Click the Always button to add the site to your list of approved Web sites.
Or you can click the Never button to restrict access to the site. To remove a
site from your list of approved and disapproved sites, click the site name, and
then click the Remove button.
7. When you're finished, click OK.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?