Content Advisor Supervisor Password!
Perhaps someone guessed your password, or perhaps you're simply following good
security measures and changing your password often. Whatever the reason, you can
change your password by following these steps:
1. On the Internet Explorer Tools menu, click Internet Options.
2. Click the Content tab, and click the Settings button.
3. In the Password box, type your supervisor password, and click OK.
4. In the Content Advisor box, click the General tab, and click the Change
5. In the Old password box, type the password you're using now.
This lets Internet Explorer know that you are authorized to change the password.
6. In the New password box, type the new password.
7. In the Confirm new password box, type the new password again.
8. Type a hint to help you remember your new password, and click OK.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?