Administrative Tools In Microsoft Management Console!
You might need to be logged on as an administrator or a member of the
Administrators group in order to perform some tasks.
Microsoft Management Console (MMC) hosts administrative tools that you can use
to administer computers, services, other system components, and networks. You
can add one or more of these administrative tools, called snap-ins, to the
console by following the procedure below.
To add a snap-in
1. Open The MMC system component as explained it the tip above!
2. On the File menu, click Add/Remove Snap-in.
3. In the Add/Remove Snap-in dialog box, click Add.
4. In the Add Standalone Snap-in dialog box, click the snap-in you want to add
to the console, and then click Add.
5. You can add additional snap-ins by repeating steps 2 through 4.
- To open MMC, click Start, and then click Run. In the Open box, type mmc, and
then click OK.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?