Internet Explorer File Space!
The temporary internet files clutter your hard drive with copies of each page
visited. These can build up over time and take up disk space. Even more
bothersome is that instead of getting new pages each time IE often takes the
page out the temp internet files. This can be a problem if you are viewing a
website that is updated all the time. If you are on a slow connection such as a
56K or lower then this can be good but if you are on a fast broadband
connection, like me, then you can get away with decreasing the size of your temp
internet files to just one meg without any performance decrease.
1. Launch Internet Explorer.
2. Select the Tools from the menu bar.
3. Then select Internet Options... from the drop down menu.
4. Once the internet options has loaded click on the general tab.
5. Under the temporary internet files section click the settings button.
6. A settings window will load. Slide the slider all the way to the left so the
size indicated in the text box on the right is one.
7. Click OK
8. Click Ok.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?