Explorer Full Size!
I get this question many times a year. Here is fix that works most of the time.
Ever notice sometimes you right-click on a link and open a new window and it's
not full screen? This usually occurs because IE remembers the last window size
when closed. Many times a background pop-up will do this too, if it is the last
window closed. To resize the window and regain control:
- Close all instances of Internet Explorer except for one.
- Right-click on a link in the page and select: "Open in New Window"
- Close the first browser window using the [ X ] (upper right corner)
- Resize the window manually by dragging the sides to the desired size.
Note: Do NOT click the Maximize button, you must do it manually.
- Hold down the Ctrl key and click the Close button (upper right)
Let me know if you need anything else.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?