Rollback A Device
Driver In Windows XP!
If you install a device drive that does not work correctly, you can restore the
previous one fairly easily.
1. Log in with an administrator account
2. Right click on My Computer
3. Select Properties
4. Click on the Hardware tab
5. Click on the Device Manager button
6. Go to the device you want to reconfigure
7. Click on the Driver tab
8. Click on the Roll Back Drive button
Let me know if you need anything else.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?