Folders In Windows XP!
You might need to be logged on as an administrator or a member of the
Administrators group in order to perform some tasks.
Shared Folders displays the following three categories:
- Shares: Shared folders on your computer.
- Sessions: Users connected to your computer.
- Open Files: Files on your computer currently opened by other users.
Using Shared Folders, you can create, view, and set permissions for shared files
To open Shared Folders:
1. Open Computer Management (Local).
2. In the console tree, click Shared Folders.
- To open Computer Management, click Start, point to Settings, and then click
Control Panel. Double-click Administrative Tools, and then double-click Computer
Let me know if you need anything else.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?