Export Email Address Books In Microsoft Outlook From XP To XP!
This is how to transfer Microsoft Outlook Address Books from one Windows XP machine to another.
Outlook and Outlook Express have similar Import/Export options. Here's what you do in Microsoft Outlook.
1. Click File.
2. Choose Import/Export.
3. Select Export to a File.
4. Select which folders you want to export.
5. Choose to include subfolders.
6. Select a new location to save your file.
7. Choose to replace duplicate items when exported.
8. It may ask you if you want to encrypt your information. If you're only transferring information to another computer in your home, you don't need to encrypt.
9. Save your new file to a floppy or burn it to CD.
On your other computer, insert your disc and launch Outlook's Import/Export wizard again, choosing to Import your file.
Did this Article Give you the Information You Were Looking For?