To Run System
Restore In Safe Mode In Windows XP!
1. Access System Restore through Help and Support.
2. Follow the instructions on your screen. I say this because it is better you
read the instructions directly and leave out the the middle man!
- To access the System Restore Wizard, click Start, and then click Help and
Support. Click Performance and Maintenance, click Using System Restore to undo
changes, and then click Run the System Restore Wizard.
- While the computer is in safe mode, System Restore does not create any restore
points. Therefore, you cannot undo a restoration that you performed when the
computer was in safe mode.
- You can use System Restore to restore your computer to any restore point while
in safe mode. If you cannot start the computer in standard mode, you can use
System Restore to restore to a time when you could start the computer without
- To restore to a time when your computer started without errors, select a
restore point as close to the time you remember it last started without errors.
- If System Restore is suspended because of insufficient disk space, you cannot
enable it by making more disk space available while in safe mode. You must
restart the computer in standard mode and make more disk space available.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?