Stationary In Outlook Express!
The following allows you to create your own or use something you have
1. Open Outlook Express and choose Tools, Options and switch to the Compose tab.
2. In the Stationery area, click Create New to create your new stationery. The
Stationery Wizard now starts up to step you through the process - click Next to
continue. To add an image to your email, check the Picture box and choose an
image from the drop-down list.
3. If you'd prefer to use your own image, click the Browse button, locate the
image on your computer and click Open to add the image to the display.
4. Experiment with the Position and Tiling options to place the image on the
page in your preferred position. Remember that less is more, so don't overdo it.
The Ivy leaf in the grab associated with this step has been tiled Vertically so
that it appears down the full length of the page.
5. If you'd like a background color for your text in addition to the image,
check the color box and choose an appropriate color. Click Next and, from the
list, choose the font to use, its color and any text formatting details you want
to impose on it, such as bold or italic. Click Next to continue.
6. Set a left and a top margin for your document. If you've chosen to use an
image that appears down the left of the page or across the top, you'll want to
use a margin setting big enough to ensure that the text is away from the image.
Click Next, give your stationery a name and click Finish.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?