View Or Configure
Security Settings In Outlook Express 6!
1. Click Start, point to All Programs or Programs, and then click Outlook
2. On the Tools menu, click Options.
3. Click the Security tab and view or configure the settings, including the
check boxes for the following options:
- Warn me when other applications try to send mail as me.
- Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a
- Block images and other external content in HTML e-mail.
You can also view or configure the security zones setting. Outlook Express 6
uses two of the same security zones that you configure in Internet Explorer 6.
4. Click the Read tab, and view or configure the settings, including the check
box for Read all messages in plain text. If this one is checked un-check it!
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?