More On System
Restore! Part One!
To Exclude A Non-system
Drive Or Partition!
1. Open System Properties.
2. Ensure that the Turn off System Restore check box is cleared.
3. Under Drive settings, click the non-system drive or partition that you want
to exclude, then click Settings.
4. Select the Turn off System Restore on this drive check box. This option is
not available if you have selected a system drive or partition.
- To open System Properties, click Start, point to Settings, click Control
Panel, and then double-click System. In the System Properties dialog box, click
the System Restore tab.
- You can choose to exclude any non-system partition or drive so that System
Restore does not monitor or restore it. Changes made on an excluded partition or
drive are not restored during a System Restore.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?