Previous Network Share Shortcuts In Windows XP!
By default, when you go to Network Places, it will scan and show shortcuts to
previous network shares.
To turn this off and remove any current shortcuts:
1. Open up the Windows Explorer
2. Go to Tools / Folder Options / View
3. The top section should be Files and Folders
4. Uncheck Automatically search for network folders and printers
5. Then go into Network Neighborhood and Select all the previous network
connections Delete them
6. Next time you look at the Network Neighborhood, they should not repopulate.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?