Remote Desktop Sharing (RDS) Icon From Appearing In The Notification Tray!
To Prevent the Remote Desktop Sharing (RDS) icon from appearing in the
1. Click Start, then Run.
2. Type services.msc and then click ok.
3. Scroll down until you find the NetMeeting Remote Desktop Sharing service
4. Double-click on it.
5. Click on the Log On tab.
6. Uncheck Allow service to interact with desktop
7. Click OK then close the services window.
8. Reboot (You must reboot).
When you return, RDS will work, but there will be no icon in the notification
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?