Tray Icons In Windows XP!
With Windows XP, you can manually select how you want individual icons in the
System Tray to be displayed.
1. Right click on the Taskbar.
2. Select Properties.
3. Check Hide inactive icons.
4. Click on the Customize button.
5. This will bring up a dialog box that will allow you to select one of three
options for your applications:
Hide when inactive, Always hide, or Always show.
6. Highlight current or past applications and make any changes you like.
7. A small arrow will now appear in the System Tray that will allow you to show
or hide these icons.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?