For A Zip Drive In XP!
If your USB Zip drive is working slowly when you copy files from a computer
running Windows XP, try these steps to speed it up:
1. Open My Computer. (Click Start and then click My Computer.)
2. Right-click the Zip drive icon, and then click Properties.
3. In the dialog box, you can specify the performance settings.
4. Click the Hardware tab, click the Properties button, and then click the
5. Click Optimize for performance (as opposed to the default, Optimize for quick
6. Click OK to close out.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?