Show Hidden Files And Folders To Windows XP.
1. Click the Start Button
2. In the Start menu click Control Panel
3. In the Control panel Window click the Folder Options Icon
4. The folder Options Window will now Open
5. Click the View Tab
6. In the view tab window look down the list for a section marked Hidden Files and Folders
7. Enable the option Show Hidden Files and Folders by left clicking the radio button on the left of the option with your mouse.
8. Press the Apply button
9. On the next screen press OK to exit
10. You should now be able to view the hidden files and folders.
Did this Article Give you the Information You Were Looking For?