Put Administrative Tools On The Start Menu In Windows XP!
If you regularly perform tasks with the utilities found in the Administrative Tools folder, navigating through Control Panel's folder structure to access these tools can become a hassle.
However, Windows XP offers a way for you to place the Administrative Tools folder on the Start menu. When you do so, the Administrative Tools folder becomes its own menu.
Follow these steps:
1. Right-click the Start button, and select Properties.
2. In the Taskbar And Start Menu Properties dialog box, click the Customize button on the Start Menu tab.
3. In the Customize Start Menu dialog box, select the Advanced tab.
4. Locate System Administrative Tools in the Start Menu Items list box.
5. Select the Display On The All Programs Menu And The Start Menu radio button.
6. Click OK twice to close both dialog boxes.
Did this Article Give you the Information You Were Looking For?