Internet Fixes Question Of The Week!
57 Vista Run Commands
Q. Hyperlinks Not Working In Internet Explorer 6.0.
If you click on a hyperlink in a web page and only a blank window appears,
1. Go to
Start / Run
2. Then enter regsvr32 urlmon.dll
3. Click Ok when finished
4. If that single change does not resolve the problem, repeat the process by
running the following additional entries:
• regsvr32 Shdocvw.dll
• regsvr32 Msjava.dll
• regsvr32 Actxprxy.dll
• regsvr32 Oleaut32.dll
• regsvr32 Mshtml.dll
• regsvr32 Browseui.dll
• regsvr32 Shell32.dll (Windows
Windows 2000 only)
There have been several instances where the previous tip using regsrv32 does not
solve the problem with hyperlinks not working.
In this case try:
2. Go to Tools / Internet Options
3. Click on the Programs tab
4. Click on the Reset Web Settings button
Let me know if you need anything else.
Did this Article Give you the
Information You Were Looking For?