Hope to get some help...thanks in advance!
Random Rebooting How to turn off Automatic Reboot
Follow Up To The Above!
After you get the set of numbers and send them to me do the following while I am looking up the error information.
Follow the instructions below and then submit the log to the following address
Be patient because this a large problem and there are may people that post HijackThis logs here.
Go to the address below and Click on the button for Download to the right of HijackThis Self Installer:
1. Save the file to your desktop.
2. Double click on the HJTsetup.exe icon on your desktop.
3. By default it will install to C:\Program Files\HijackThis.
4. Continue to click Next in the setup dialog boxes until you get to the Select Additional Tasks dialog.
5. Put a check by Create a desktop icon then click Next again.
6. Continue to follow the rest of the prompts from there.
7. At the final dialog box click Finish and it will launch Hijack This.
8. Click on the Do a system scan and save a log file button. It will scan and then ask you to save the log.
9. Click Save to save the log file and then the log will open in notepad.
10. At the top of the Notepad HJT log screen, hit Edit then Select All then click Edit and then click Copy. Doing that copies the text to the clipboard.
11. Go To http://forums.techguy.org/54-security/ and paste your log with a brief explanation of the problem you are having.
DO NOT have Hijack This fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.
A security expert will take a look at your log - please be patient.
Did this Article Give you the Information You Were Looking For?