Q. How Can I Bypass The Windows Log On Screen After The .Net Framework has been installed?
A. To bypass this screen and return to the normal boot mode do the following.
To bypass the windows log on screen do the following.
1. Click the Start button
2. On the Start menu click Run
3. In the Run dialogue box type ‘control userpasswords2’ (without the quotes) and press OK
4. The User Account properties window will now appear
5. Remove the check mark from the ‘users must enter a user name and password to use this computer’ option
6. Click Apply
7. A new window will now appear
8. In this Window enter the Name and Password you wish to be used to automatically log on to your pc
9. Once you have entered the details click OK to exit the new user name and password dialogue window and then click OK on the User Properties box
10. Now go to Control Panel and click on the User Accounts icon
11. In the user Accounts properties window click the Change the way Users Log on or off option
12. Uncheck the following two options (a) Use the Welcome Screen, (b) Use fast User switching
13. Finally click the Apply Options button and then close down the User Account window
Did this Article Give you the Information You Were Looking For?