Q. I have heard that you can install Vista for up to 120 days with out inserting a Product Key. Can you tell me how I can do this?
A. You can install Vista with no product key and have 30 days to evaluate it. I have read that you can get 120 days but not doing so myself I really canít say so.
1. Boot from the DVD and start the installation
2. Select the Language, Time and Currency, and Keyboard
3. Click on Next
4. Click on Install Now
5. Don't enter a Product Key
6. Uncheck Automatically activate Windows when I'm online
7. Click on Next
8. Click on No to confirm you do not want to enter a product key
9. Highlight the version of Vista you want to install
10. Check that it is the same edition you have purchased (if you want to enter in a product key at a later time).
11. Click on Next
12. Check accept the license and terms
13. Click on Next
14. Install a clean copy and continue as with a regular install
Did this Article Give you the Information You Were Looking For?