Q. How can I make all my Programs Scroll in the Start Menu? I have so many now that they are running off the Right Side of my Screen.
A. Just follow the steps below and your problems should be solved
2. From the drop down menu select properties
3. In the properties window click on the Start Menu tab
4. In the Start Menu tab click the Customize button
5. When the Customize window appears click the Advanced tab
6. Scroll down the list of items in the Start Menu Items list
7. Towards the bottom and right underneath the Run Command you will see an option called Scroll programs
8. Place a Tick in the box to the left of this option
9. Next press OK
10. In the next windows press the Apply button followed by OK to close the properties window
11. Now click the Start button followed by All programs
12. Your applications should now appear in one long list with a scroll button at the bottom of the list.
Did this Article Give you the Information You Were Looking For?