Q. How Do I Install Recovery Console In Windows XP
A. Recovery Console helps you get out of trouble when things go wrong with your PC and you are unable to boot to Safe Mode. By following the instruction below you will install Recovery Console onto your PC thus making it available from the boot menu.
1. Insert your XP CD into the CD-ROM
2. Click the Start Button
3. Next click Run
4. In the Run dialog box type: d:\i386\winnt32.exe /cmdcons Where 'd' is the drive letter of your CD-ROM
5. A setup dialog box appears giving a description of Recovery Console
6. You need to confirm that you want to install Recovery Console so click Yes
7. Recovery Console will now start to install
8. After installation has completed restart your PC
Did this Article Give you the Information You Were Looking For?