Q. Is It Possible To Create A Desktop Shortcut To The Windows XP Disk Defragmenter.
A. Yes rather than using the programs menu to start the Windows Disk Defragmenter a quick and easy way is to put an icon on the desktop.
1. Click the Start Button
2. Now click All programs followed by Accessories
3. From the Accessories drop down menu select System Tools
4. From the System Tools drop down menu Right Click on Disk Defragmenter
5. As you Right Click another drop down menu will appear. From this menu choose Create Shortcut
6. You should now see that another entry marked Disk defragmenter 2 has now appeared on the drop down menu
9. The short cut should now be pasted to your Desktop
10. You now have one icon access to the Windows Disk Defragmenter
Did this Article Give you the Information You Were Looking For?