Q. I can't show my hidden folders in Windows XP please help me now thank you.
A. Viewing Hidden Files In Windows XP and Windows 2003
To enable the viewing of Hidden files follow these steps:
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Double-click on the My Computer icon.
3. Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
4. After the new window appears select the View tab.
5. Put a checkmark in the checkbox labeled Display the contents of system folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files and folders.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide file extensions for known file types.
8. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files.
9. Press the Apply button and then the OK button and shutdown My Computer.
10. Now your computer is configured to show all hidden files.
It is important to note that there is never one fix for a question. What may work for one person might not for the next. Depending on the problem and the way it is described by the Computer Owner there may be Six different approaches to a positive outcome. If the first answer I give you to your question doesn’t work let me know and I will send you another. Just give me details.
Did this Article Give you the Information You Were Looking For?